WordPress baby themes aren’t something I get asked for everyday. But I got an interesting email asking me if I knew of any good ones. I didn’t offhand so I did some digging around and what I found for WordPress baby themes was weak sauce. The themes were either lame or overpriced or both. I found this surprising considering how much demand there is for parenting and baby information and products; a highly emotional market with motivated readers and buyers (parents!). You WordPress theme designers out there might want to take note and fill a void while there is one.
Personally, if you are looking for a WordPress baby theme here’s what I would do.
- Search for any of type of WordPress theme you want. Don’t worry about the imagery for now. Here are 413 WordPress themes you can review to get you started.
- Download a theme that has either the structure (layout) that you want – and/or – has the color scheme you desire.
- Boogie over to one of many stock photo sites (iStock, Dreamstime, Shutterstock etc.)
- Purchase a high quality baby image you can use in the header and presto!
You’ve got yourself a good solid baby theme that doesn’t have to rely on some makeshift template that just happens to have a baby photo in the header.
- 25 Best Free WordPress Themes
- 3 Clean & Modern WordPress Themes from Jai
- 17 Kind of Premium Quality WordPress Themes for Free
- 413 Best Free WordPress Themes
- 40 bbPress Themes for Download